I am at The Olympics. It has been the Worst Time of my life. And it has been the Best Time of my Life.
These are the Worst Times of my Life:
- I was banned from the parade of athletes for chasing the cat delegation.
- I was disqualified from the Puppy Wrestling event for Biting my opponents tail and “Unsuitable Poses” in the act of wrestling.
- I was disqualified from Squirrel-Watching for chasing the Squirrel being watched.
- I was disqualified from Fetch for Shredding the Fetch Ball.
These are the Best Times of my life:
- Jack and I won a Gold Medal in Hot Dog Bobbing, Freestyle Pairs.
- I won an individual Gold Medal in Tail Chasing.
- Jack and I won Medals for the Most Social Puppy Team, the Loudest-Barking Team (That was mostly me), and the Best at Catching Treats in the Air.
I can’t wait to get home. The Olympics is Really Fun, but I miss My House and My Back Yard and My Bed and My Dog Door.
AND — I NEARLY FORGOT!!!! I get to find out my Canine Lineage soon. That nice Mr. P. Nut Squirrel paid for a DNA test for me and will give some money to your favorite Puppy Charity if you guess What Kind of Dogs I am descended from. (I think I’m Scottie. But Jack doesn’t think so.) Please guess what you think I am and tell my hoomans what your favorite Charity is.
Until next time.
Well, just like the Olympic games, we at the Cat Corral feel Arya is of German, Australian and African decent!
(German Pinscher, Australian Cattle Dawg, Basenji). With that said, maybe you should prepare her for a “mutt ” response. Not that there is anything wrong with that, as Seinfeld would say. I know a good therapist.
I think you are neato. Can I visit your Cat Corral? -Arya
No, I am afraid there might be a liability lawsuit. Cats are obviously biased.
I would only chase them if they run …. 🙂
Thanks Arya for your wonderful post and for the humor you have given us.Blessings from David and Chris Ferguson P.S.Please bark hello to Beth and her dear friend and give them both a kiss for us l.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartpho
I love you! -Arya
Arya – Congrats on all your wins and don’t let the bad things get you down. And I don’t think it matters what you are! I’m an Aussie by lineage but American by luck! And don’t we both have wonderful hoomans!!! That way we’re all (including Jack) winners!!! Yeah!!! – Chloe
Cool. I like what you said. What is your Aussie lineage? I feel lucky that I was lost and then found this house and these people to live with.