I am at The Olympics. It has been the Worst Time of my life. And it has been the Best Time of my Life.
These are the Worst Times of my Life:
- I was banned from the parade of athletes for chasing the cat delegation.
- I was disqualified from the Puppy Wrestling event for Biting my opponents tail and “Unsuitable Poses” in the act of wrestling.
- I was disqualified from Squirrel-Watching for chasing the Squirrel being watched.
- I was disqualified from Fetch for Shredding the Fetch Ball.
These are the Best Times of my life:
- Jack and I won a Gold Medal in Hot Dog Bobbing, Freestyle Pairs.
- I won an individual Gold Medal in Tail Chasing.
- Jack and I won Medals for the Most Social Puppy Team, the Loudest-Barking Team (That was mostly me), and the Best at Catching Treats in the Air.
I can’t wait to get home. The Olympics is Really Fun, but I miss My House and My Back Yard and My Bed and My Dog Door.
AND — I NEARLY FORGOT!!!! I get to find out my Canine Lineage soon. That nice Mr. P. Nut Squirrel paid for a DNA test for me and will give some money to your favorite Puppy Charity if you guess What Kind of Dogs I am descended from. (I think I’m Scottie. But Jack doesn’t think so.) Please guess what you think I am and tell my hoomans what your favorite Charity is.
Until next time.